Node(s) operator for Nuke
This python script allows you to quickly edit your node graph and set up your nodes (and node flow) at once and much more. If you want to use them just click it and avoid lost your time! In short, avoid lost your time and work regularly.
What does script to do:
This python script allows you to quickly edit your node graph and set up your nodes (and node flow) at once nad much more. If you want to use them just click it and avoid lost your time!
In short, avoid lost your time and work regularly.
Node Operator [Spread Sheet] Specifications:
NODE SETTINGS TAB
- Change the values of all or selected Nodes knobs at once.
- Set labels and colors of all or selected Nodes at once.
- Listing the selected Nodes in order and making the desired settings in the table.
- Ability to quickly reach the Node(s) sought in a corrupted or complex flow.
- Simple Node search/filter feature.
READ NODE TAB
- Changing settings specific to Read Nodes only.
- Ability to change the values of all or selected Read Nodes at once.
- The ability to see the metadata of sequences or encodes (Resolution, Size, Created Date-Time, ifLocalized, extension, etc.) and explore.
- Check Warning of the all Nodes. [Dir Check]
WRITE NODE TAB
- Comprehensive Write node creation capability.
- Creating a write node suitable for the set project or your own pipeline.
- Ability to create write nodes for Mattes.
- Personal write node creation feature.
- Ability to navigate to the selected Write node directory.
EXPRESSIONS AND GENERAL INFO TAB
- Ready to use animation expressions. [TCL Expressions]
- Displaying features such as node count, read-write number indicator, project path, project name etc…
- See performance profiling features such as processor and ram to use.
- Performance timers features.
I will also consider any requests you want to add.
Thank you for your interest.
This script will you make your job little bit easer